Bombayworks is a digital growth consultancy that embraces digitalisation and globalisation. We combine business sense, creativity and technology to achieve real, measurable results. Not for our clients, but with them.
We believe that success is founded on collaboration - both with our clients and their suppliers. That’s why our reputation is based on long-term partnerships. Partnerships that allow us to grow existing business and explore new digital ventures together.
Since 2007 we’ve been delivering successful digital projects, products and services to clients including Electrolux, Orkla, Toyota and Academic Work. In our ranks we count strategists, analysts, project managers, designers, developers, testers and content creators. All and all we are more than 75 curious digital experts based in Stockholm, Malmö and Mumbai.
About the role
As our Branch Manager you will be responsible for the results and total output of our Mumbai office where we have our Tech Hub. Be it actual project deliveries, to the administrative and financial aspects of our Indian subsidiary.
To succeed in this role you have to have a strong ability to oversee many projects / ongoing initiatives in parallel. You need swift strategic thinking, the ability to lead people with excellence, and a technical understanding in all domains related to web. You will make sure certain projects are delivered with high quality and efficiency and that all parties in a given project are being served in the best possible way. This with our clients and project managers in Sweden, to our colleagues working in the team in Mumbai. Having experience leading web development projects is therefore vital in order to succeed in this role.
Understanding our employees and their needs is essential to the role, this as you will be responsible for their personal development and growth and leading them in an efficient manner. You will be the main responsible in making sure the performance in Mumbai heads in a positive direction. Understanding the multi-faceted operations in both business and HR is therefore essential. You will plan, coordinate and motivate employees towards the specific objectives of the Mumbai division.
In summary the role means
- Support our Project Managers and CTO in the day-to-day projects conducted by our colleagues in the Mumbai office.
- Evaluate, implement and maintain new processes, making sure our office in Mumbai runs smoothly.
- Oversee our finances alongside our Finance Executive. Be it salary, expenses, to assisting our auditors.
- Handle all recruitment, either direct or via our recruitment agencies.
- Head responsibility in leading and engaging our colleagues and their development.
- Help our colleagues grow as professionals. This by having regular check-ins, 1-1s, HR related workshops. Making sure to instill high standards of quality in our colleagues.
- Represent Bombayworks in all external events.
- Making sure that the office is maintained, and is on par with company branding and esthetics.